Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Skywatch Friday ... Mountains meet the sky







What a feast on the eyes right? This was clicked as we headed out from Yosemite after the hike to see them giant red Sequoia  trees towards the village.. There was a view point from where you could get a glimpse of the entire vista including the beautiful waterfalls. The place was packed with tourists, standing, lying down and doing all kinds of poses, it took me quite a while and a short trek to find a spot to click the vista without any heads bobbing into the frame!! :D 

The one thing that baffles me when I travel is the love people have for clicking pictures. I like to savour the place, enjoy the scene, take it all in before I pull out my camera and more often than not I forget to click a picture of me in the location.  Yes, we all want memories, but then dont you feel we lose the experience cos we are more focused on clicking the right picture, the right angle, the right color, making sure the sun is not around, etc etc...!! 


For more beautiful skies, visit Skywatch Friday

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful, I especially like the last photo. I'm guilty of sometimes running for my camera without really enjoying the moment. Have to occasionally remind myself to put the camera down and relax!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really these are Awe-inspiring photographs i loved them a lot thanks for sharing.
    taj mahal moonlight tour
    overnight taj mahal tour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photographs each one of them are so eye-catching thanks for sharing them.
    same day taj mahal tour by train
    taj mahal moonlight tour

    ReplyDelete

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you..