Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

[Project 365]Day 1- Celebration

Today morning was reading about Project 365 and had made up my mind to start posting a picture a day.... A good opportunity to not only showcase some of my shots, but also keep the blog alive and kicking..


This shot was taken in Dakshin Chitra, ironically on Jan 1st, during my uncle's 60th bday celebration...

10 comments:

  1. Aarti is really very hardworking AND CREATIVE BLOGGER, she never say no to anything, buddy continue do the good work.

    From,
    Rahul.K.Soni
    http://www.smartplanetplanet.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely shot looking forward to the pics everyday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful.... :)
    Aarti, now I didnt know of this blog....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monika- am hoping to keep going for as long as possible... :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uma-- hmm.. well, now you do :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shot....U seem to be taking pics everywhere....nice way to keep the memories alive...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. color of the sky is natural or edited?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good start!!! di. Incidentally am on this project too :)

    Saroja

    ReplyDelete

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you..