Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Thursday, February 3, 2011

[Project 365] Day 3 - Colours of wind

It was a Sunday, after few hours of work, the internet decided to up and go into thin air, and i too shut the laptop, and got out... Met a friend for a movie, following which i was headed to the Marina beach for the 1st ever Evening Photowalk...

What an evening it was.. Strolling along the beach, reading about the history on monuments every 100 yards, watching the traffic whiz by, and the cool breeze from the ocean... Not to forget the myraid of colours,and sounds that came from all around....

On seeing this, i was transported to my childhood, and the days of playing in the beach, buying a Kathadi , or a balloon...

3 comments:

  1. these are absolute delights :) took me back to my childhood too

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the beach for these colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, used to buy them like crazy and run with the wind, to see them going faster and faster...crazy days but sure fun. :)

    Love the play of lights in the first pic. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you..