Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Project 365 Day 45 White

Since it was the day of the Supermoon, i too armed with my camera went up to our terrace and waited patiently for the clouds to part and the big white ball to come in my view.. Max zoom was set on my camera, and i was all set for the grand appearance... 






Few mins later Mom called asking if i saw the moon.. Answered in affirmative.. she then exclaimed -it was bigger than normal, brighter than usual and ovalish as against the round shape... I went back outside to see the Supermoon, shook my head as i dint notice any of what she mentioned, but it did seem as if the moon was closer than usual and got back inside before gramma began scolding me for being out when i was unwell :) 


Am just hoping there are no more disasters or pain to the people of the world. 

5 comments:

  1. nice pic! didnt get as good a one as yours :( and it didnt seem any bigger to me either! take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anu- see this- http://blog.flickr.net/en/2011/03/20/super-moon/


    i kept wishing i had a better camera... and do share your shots :)
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt bad that mis-happenings are being associated with something as beautiful as moon.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you..