Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Project 365 Day 49 Deep

The brown in these flowers seemed to stare at me as if to make me question myself.  The yellow was the calm and peace that i felt within at times.. These were the flowers in Botanical Garden in Ooty, the beautiful hillstation in Nilgiris [blue mountains] 




Though i was there on work, i did manage to sneak out some time, walk along the cobbled streets, watch the buzz of people going to and returning from various tourist spots and their offices... It sure was a wonderful way to enjoy the cool breeze!! 

1 comment:

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you..