Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Project 365 Day 56 Glow

It was my last day in Hampi,  was siitting in Mango Tree, the cafe watching the River Tunga flow as the sun big adieu. Within a few minutes, we were engulfed in darkness with nothing but the glow to keep us company. Was truly a wonderful moment, simply soaking in the nature, and unwinding, letting the mind play back the wonderful memories gathered during the brief stay in Hampi.... 






I knew i will be back!! I hope to visit... soon 

1 comment:

  1. the glow of wonderful memories!

    glad to see youvisit/comment on my blog!
    hope to see you more often!!

    cheers!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you..