Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Calm

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
Buddha

Everytime i see an image or a piece like this of Buddha, it catches my eye,stays in my mind and makes me smile!! There is something calming about Buddha.... I long to bring home a Buddha statue, just yet to find the ONE!! 

This Buddha idol i saw at Odyssey bookstore in Express Avenue when i had gone with a friend on Sunday.... Quite liked the play of colours, but dint understand why there was a strange earring with fake white stones on it... Click Click on my Blackberry i did :)

1 comment:

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you..