Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Skywatch Friday... My Chennai


Though this year I havent travelled as much as I would have liked to, it has been quite an interesting one at that.  Here is one last post before 2015 swishes past..and what better way to end the year than by showing off to the world the beauty I call home, Chennai! 

I clicked these pictures today, about an hour ago as I rode to the meeting.  These are photographs of the Ripon Building and the heritage building that is right next to it.. There is Metro work going on which blocks half these, but they stand tall and majestic!! Good to see my city back on its feet and regale as always!! 

Happy New year to all !! Here's to an awesome year ahead.. 






For more beautiful skies, visit Skywatch Friday ... 




1 comment:

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you..