Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Fun quirky art pieces at Pier 39, San Francisco

From Fremont, I took the BART [Local train service] and got off at Powell Station. From there it was a short walk to the cable car place.. And thereon I was off to explore the city as much as possible. First on the list was Pier 39, which is renowned for its restaurants, stores, performances and of course the area filled with sea lions.

Enroute, I came upon a string of stores that had some quirky art pieces outside that were dancing in the wind.  Forget children, every adult who walked by, stopped to admire these for quite a while before moving on.  Here are a few photographs I clicked of the same.. 









Stay tuned, for next up, the fun I had at Pier 39...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you..