Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Bags are packed... off I go...

Its time to pack my bags and head off to explore a new destination...
Couldn't have come at a more perfect time, especially considering how hot it is here and the fact that am on a full on nostalgic USA trip mode.. :-) 


Got myself a rucksack, about time I owned one, considering the amount of travel I do and my love for backpacks.. And this is the watch I wear when i travel.. Love it!! 





Headed to a state I haven't been to before
It is raining and cold there...
The scenes and sights around here are known to be breathtaking. 
I might get to ride or drink milk off this animal... [ will be yet another 1st time experience]

So, go on, put on your caps and guess. The first 5 who guess right, will get something from the destination!! :) 

See you all on the other side.... 


Clue- it is popular for its hot water springs...... 

10 comments:

  1. Flying to dubai? Or one of those middle east countries?! -- Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its sikkim. Have fun and show us pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gangtok Sikkim
    @Jamaalogilligilli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sikkim Gangtok
    Jamalogilligilli

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is Gangtok coz you flew from Calcutta Airport to Bagdogra. Don't think you get the milk mentioned in Darjeeling. So Sikkim it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your travelogues are great. It inspires me to travel a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you..