Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Skies come alive....

I was up in the sky, high high above it all.. after ages.. This time, I got upgraded and travelled in plush seats, with wow level leg room. And so I did not have to excuse myself every time I turned or twisted in my seat... That apart, the windows seemed bigger as well and I could see all the way beyond with ease... 

There was a bit of turbulence, but wasn't too bad. I watched a few episodes of downloaded show, read a while, chit chatted with my co-passenger and dozed a bit as well..Here are some shots I clicked during the flight from Bombay to Chennai...  [Psst- haven't edited any of the images]









3 comments:

  1. We have to know the methods you can easy way to Activate YouTube doing YouTube.com/activate. If you are facing issues with YouTube, like how to connect YouTube on S TV, mobile or other devices contact us. Google has provided us the enjoyment, and by YouTube activate, you watch here latest videos, songs, or web series, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post. It was very interesting and meaningful. I really appreciate it! Keep updating stuff like this.
    3D Laser Scanning in Piping Sector
    Power and Plant 3D Laser Scanning

    ReplyDelete
  3. After a Long search, I found this post and I must say that this post worth my research and provide me all knowledge and clears my confusion of choosing the nmims unique assignment

    ReplyDelete

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you..