Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Friday, December 4, 2009

Ahem...

Today, while returning from Blore, we saw a truck ahead of us with this on the rear... i spotted it,burst out laughing and pointed it out to K since he was staring at me [probably wondering if i've finally lost it...] :)






1 comment:

  1. @ Aarti

    O Gosh this is hilarious!


    BWT: Thankyou for visiting my blog and leaving a comment with your enchanting link back to your blog!!
    I also love Butterflies…and we share one more thing common...I’m too VIRGO and yeah a typical one ;)


    P.S. Loved the pics of Coorg, I have also visited it some time ago…and found it very fascinating place…loved going through some post of your blog…shall need some time more to check other old post :)

    Keep the spark Alive..

    ReplyDelete

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you..