Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Off i go...

Phew.. Finally, i get an opportunity to pack my bags and disappear for a few days... Albeti, there was a bit of chaos and drama involved, but a journey to a place i havent visited in over a decade, or has it been more? Oh well, not bothered!

Am looking fwd to tomorrow morning... Landing in the destination, exploring what little is possible!




This picture is of a plcae from the destination!! keep guessing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you..