Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Travel... on my own

I love travelling , more so travelling alone and it has indeed been long since i went away on my own! The kind of peace and calm i find, the ability to just take the day as it comes and make plans as i go along is something that was new to me, but soon became my mantra when travelling on my own..

 Goa, Nov 2009

We never really did family trips, most of my travels have been through school, college, or with friends. Therefore, it wasnt too much of a surprise that i decided to take the plunge and head out on my own. 

Friends were stumped
Family was appaled
But, i went ahead.
Explored new terrain
Visited places i had not set foot on before...

Ooty- May 2010

And now am wondering when that will happen again... Soon! i hope!!

Its ok if you dont understand.. This is something that one needs to experience and only a few can savour and cherish :)

1 comment:

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you..