Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Thursday Challenge- A day in Pondicherry with me - 4- The Roads


A day in Pondicherry with Me- 3- The Museum


Ah, it had been one fabulous day, well, a few hours actually. All I did was wander about, read a book, have some breakfast and explore the town that I was so familiar with. I did not call my uncle/aunt to enquire what they were upto, heck I did not call anyone. 

It is so exhilarating being on your own. No agenda, nobody nagging you, above it all, it gave me a sense of being free. Not that am in shackles otherwise, but you get the drift right? I have always been one to enjoy my own company, I can go for hours without meeting/talking to someone else and it has always bothered me that people assume am alone and lonely, ergo must be miserable/sad. Nope. Honestly speaking there have been very few circumstances where I have felt lonely, and that feeling passes as quickly as it sets in. 

I did do a spot of shopping, picked up some knick knacks for the family and friends. Thats about it. While walking around Pondicherry town, I did manage to observe a lot more than I have done on my earlier trips. The roads were pretty barren, considering it was a week day and early hours. Made it all the more exciting for me :) 



 Inside the Bharathi park..


Along the beach..

2 comments:

  1. Bharathi park had some lovely sunflowers when I last visited there - loved the colourful autos of pondy too!
    And yes being solo is not the same as Alone / Lonely!! Cheers to that Aaroo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
    upvc doors and windows manufacturers
    upvc windows manufacturers in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you..