Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Drama in the sky, Pangong Tso, Leh


We were at Pangong Tso, and after that eventful morning [read about it in earlier post], I was up at my usual time of 5.30am.. Peeked out of the tent and saw it was not too dark outside. Picked up my camera and got out, walked down the road a few yards and stood mesmerized and boy oh boy was I in for a treat. The sky was on fire, well it looked like a volcano ready to erupt and go kapoowwww.... I looked around, none of the others were up. Wanted to wake up the photographer boy in the next tent but before that I had to do a quick visit to the pitstop. When i got back, I saw he was up and his gear was on the chair- tripod, jacket, scarf, shawl, camera & a pack of cigarettes.. lol. But then in a matter of minutes, sun had risen and the sky was blah, gone was the drama and jazz... Well, I sure was glad to have caught the sight...

Clicked a few more shots, told him I was going back to bed and caught an hour of sleep.. When I was out again, the sky was completely different.. It was bright, clouds had moved away, and well it was clear as can be... Here are a few 















For more beautiful skies, visit Skywatch Friday

7 comments:

  1. Whattta a visual treat! Thank you for this...
    Am seeing them again and again and sitting with my mouth open at the wonder called nature...
    It is as you described as volcano...wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. put off plan, drag S and the girls and go...

      Delete
  2. Wow, some absolutely gorgeous sky captures! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, Leh is one of the best place of india to enjoy natural things. You shared amazing information about that beautiful place and stunning photos you shared.
    cab services in agra
    cabs in agra

    ReplyDelete

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you..