Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Thursday, February 11, 2010

[Skywatch Friday] Ablaze





As we got back home after a short sweet visit to Hebbal Lake, the city lights seemed to be competing with the sky lights... 



A day later, as i was on the train taking me back to Chennai, the sky seemed to light the way keeping me company for as long as possible... beautiful..... 






For more beautiful skies, go to Skywatch Friday


4 comments:

  1. that 2nd picture with the orange sun is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool, the second one is little blurred but still good

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Skylights always win over the city lights. :-)

    I love the contrasts during a sunrise and sunset on a train journey as the backdrop consistently changes.

    For a richer standout color, see if you can use the manual mode and set your color tone (the one which allows you options like Sepia, Black and White, Negative etc) to Vivid (or some similar option).

    ReplyDelete

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you..