Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Project 365 Day 20 The office

As mentioned earlier, Chennai leaves me stumped for words every day... Every single day.... During the recent drive from the Central Station, i managed to click this shot while waiting at the traffic signal...  Am hoping, one day i get to walk down the road and take in the majestic building - Ripon Building, that is today the Corporation office in Chennai and spend some time enjoying the architecture and history hidden within...  

1 comment:

  1. Nice pics ... Nice blog.

    Liked the concept of "365 days". Tempted to use it in my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you..