Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Project 365- Day 12 - Remembering

Chennai Marina beach has quite a few interesting monuments along the way... The other day, when we were on the Photowalk, i was wandering around the beach, till i reached this beautiful memorial.. It had been ages since i had been to this part of the beach.... 

The MGR Memorial was so grand, large and beautiful, i just had to click a shot of it.... 

2 comments:

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you..