Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Project 365 Day 26 Where Journey's begin


The Other side of the Egmore Railway station , beautiful grand building from where many a journey has begun and ended for me during my childhood days.... 

3 comments:

  1. Wow is this egmore station...never seen it so colourful :)Sabari

    ReplyDelete
  2. has it been recently repainted or something? doesnt look the way I remember it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have they done a painting job on it ??? Its beautiful !!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you..